Advertise in the Festival Program Guide
October 12-16, 2023 marks the 22nd anniversary of the Whistler Writers Festival. In 2022, the festival welcomed over 1,300 participants to an array of literary offerings including readings and panel discussions for the public, and developmental workshops for emerging and experienced writers and authors.
The hybrid festival is accessible, inclusive, and welcomes everyone to engage with enthralling authors and books from the Sea to Sky corridor and across Canada.
See the rate card for more details.
- High-quality, full-colour Printed Festival Program Guide
- Full Festival Schedule
- Writer Biographies
- Distribution of both the digital and printed guides running up to and throughout the festival throughout the Sea to Sky Corridor.
- Online version will be available on whistlerwritersfest.com
- Limited number of ad spaces available
- Graphic design available on request
- August 14, 2023 booking deadline
- August 25, 2023 artwork deadline